Islamic Countries Youth Entrepreneurship Network (ICYEN)
Workshop and Pitching
“Innovation Means Employment Towards National Transformation 2050 (TN50)”
21 November 2017, Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Malaysian Youth Council (MBM) in collaboration with Ministry Youth and Sports Malaysia and Islamic Conference Youth Forum for Dialogue and Conference (ICYF-DC) will host INCYEN 2017 (Islamic Countries Youth Entrepreneurship Network ) with the theme “Innovation Means Employment Towards National Transformation 2050 (TN50)”
ICYEN WORKSHOP and PITCHING COMPETITION
The programme aims to bring together the new business cultures and new ideas on youth development between OIC countries in South East Asia Region. This program is aimed at creating opportunities on youth employment to all parties to interact and share their experiences and view towards the youth development future in the South East Asia Region.
This programme will also be a good opportunity for the participants to reflect learn and understand each other’s culture especially conducting activities by crossing each other’s borders. It’s a platform to connect young entrepreneurs from OIC Member States and will intensify the spirit of entrepreneurship in the OIC region. Cultural integration’s element in this forum will indirectly benefit participants and the local talents the tips and tricks along the way.
PITCH YOUR PROJECT
- Pitching session – Existing projects or new projects been shared with the audience and potential investors to boost up interest towards to enhance their potential skills and interest to be conduct in South East Asia Region.
- Winner will be given project grant 2000 USD for 1st runner up and 1000 USD for 2nd runner up by Malaysian Youth Council and Ministry Youth and Sports Malaysia.
- Youth aged between 18-35 years old and Nationality from OIC Countries
- The project must be related to one (or more) of this scope(s)
- Innovation Technology
- Art and Creative Industry
- The project must be genuine and have Strategic Plan and Mission, accomplishes objectives in less than one year
- Benefits the youth/community employment/development
- Possess challenging, yet attainable goals
- Are worked on by a team or individual
- The winning project will collaborate with Malaysian Youth Council and other related agencies upon to execute the project as per advice by Malaysian Youth Council.
Please download the form at the link below
*Please return your complete application form together with project paper (for pitching competition) to Malaysian Youth Council before or by 16th Nov 2017 to email email@example.com with title INCYEN WORKSHOP PITCHING 2017. Applications submitted after this time may not be considered.
Only projects that complete the requirements PITCH YOUR PROJECT will be chosen to pitch on 21 November in MaGIC, Cyberjaya and secretariat will notify the selected participants via email on 18th November 2017.